The Pistons/Celtics draft lottery is almost here, so if you haven't already, do check out our Viewer's Guide to the Draft Lottery.
What follows is a Bucks-based breakdown to help lend perspective on the probability the Bucks will nab the Rosey, first overall draft spot.
In short, the odds of winning this lottery are kind of like Bogut converting on an attempted three-pointer (sorry, no video), except worse. Which is to say, we'll gladly approve if it works out in the Bucks' favor.
- Games the Bucks won on the road in 2007/08: 17.1 % (7 of 41)
- Games in which Charlie Bell shot above .500 from the field in 2007/08: 14.7 % (10 of 68)
- Games in which Mo Williams had double-digit assists in 2007/08: 9.1 % (6 of 66)
- Three-pointers Andrew Bogut has made in his career: 6.7 % (1 of 15)
- Minutes Awvee Storey spent on the court for the Bucks in 2007/08: 6.6 % (258 of 3900)
- Odds the Bucks had of winning the first overall pick when they did in 2005: 6.3 % (63 of 1000)
- The probability of the Bucks winning the first overall pick: 4.3 % (43 of 1000)
- Games in which Desmond Mason led the Bucks in scoring in 2007/08: 3.4 % (2 of 59)
- Seasons the Bucks have won the NBA title in franchise history: 2.5 % (1 of 40)
- Games in which the Bucks outscored their opponents in each of the four quarters in 2007/08: 1.2 % (1 of 82)