Well, here it goes. A very sketchy mock top ten selections draft by yours truly.
Let's just say no trades go down and the draft just plays out, what could happen?
1. Cavs - Kyrie Irving - The consensus around Irving going first overall seems to be growing. The Cavs aren't set with Sessions and Baron Davis and could definitely use a star.
2. Minnesota - Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz - Brandon Knight - The Jazz have a need at the point since the departure of Williams and Knight seems like the best option next to Irving.
4. Cavs - Enes Kanter - This is a tossup. If the Cavs go with Derrick Williams, they would likely take one of the many skilled points here. As it is, I see this spot being an open competition between Kanter, Valancunius and Leonard.
5. Raptors - Kemba Walker - Colangelo could surprise everyone with an out of left field International pick, but Waler seems like the best player for the Raptors now and in the future.
6. The Wiz - Kawhi Leonard - He has the skillset and size at his position that teams want. I think the Wizards snap him up.
7. Sacramento Kings - Alec Burks - It looks like there's a civil war going on in Sacto. On one side, the Maloof brothers love Jimmer Fredette. On the other, much of the organization is leaning towards Burks. I fear reason will win out and Bucks fans hearts will break a little as Burks goes seventh.
9. Charlotte Bobcats - Marcus Morris - Of the Morris twins, Marcus looks like a baller ready to make the jump. I think Jordan will see this in him and value his odd skillset highly. He could help to fill the void left by Gerald Wallace's departure.
10. Milwaukee Bucks - Klay Thompson - While I'm not sure that Thompson will be the best player left on the board in the long run, there's no denying that his shooting, especially outside, would help the Bucks mightily. Bonus points that he satisfies Skiles need for ball handlers at every position. If the Bucks trade back, Brooks and Hamilton are realistic options as well, but I'm not sure if they're worth it at 10