1. Jennings take another step forward, hopefully his biggest yet.
We all know(well 99.9% sure)that the Bucks are not going to win the Larry O'Brien Trophy this year but is that the only measure of success? I've been thinking the last couple of days what would have to happen to make 12/13 a good season in my eyes. It goes without saying(yet I am saying it)that the more of these events that happen make the season better, though I am realistic enough not to hold out that they'll all happen.
Mine listed after the jump
2. Ellis goes back to his 07/08 form
3. Harris and/or Henson show that they will be at least a top 8 rotational player
4. Playoffs(not 8th would be great, the higher the better)
5. Playoff round win
6. 45+ wins
7. Get back on the NBA radar
8. Increased attendance
Anyone else come up with more? List them below in the comments