Ok I admit, I am bored of the season. The only thing to look forward to is the development(If Skiles allows it)of Harris, Sanders and Leuer. On one of the posts a few of us got talking about the draft and who we would like to see as a Buck. That got me to researching a few mock drafts and seeing what the consensus was in terms of player ratings.
After the jump I'll list the ten most consistently ranked players with a NBA player comparison(Waltersfootball.com)at the end
1. Anthony Davis PF Freshman Marcus Camby
2. Andre Drummond C Freshman Somewhere between Kwame and Dwight
3. Harrison Barnes SF Sophomore T-Mac(Early version)
4. Thomas Robinson PF Junior Poor man's Blake Griffin
5. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist SF Freshman Gerald Wallace
6. Jeremy Lamb SG Sophomore Kevin Martin
7. Jared Sullinger PF Sophomore Elton Brand
8. Bradley Beal SG Freshman Ray Allen
9. Perry Jones PF Sophomore Anthony Randolph
10. John Henson PF Sophomore Cross between JaVale Mcgee and Hakim Warrick
Some other players mentioned frequently: Meyers Leonard C, Tyler Zeller C, Arnett Moultrie PF, Kendall Marshall, Terrence Ross SG, Terrence Jones PF(Did he make a mistake financially in going back to school)
The way it's looking right now the Bucks will likely be drafting at the bottom of the top 10. Barring any major changes(Jennings/Bogut)I see the biggest positional needs as SG and PF which is great because there is depth at both spots. I'd also like to try to get a second 1st round pick as this draft looks quite deep and we could possibly fill both needs.
Feel free to comment on a player you would like to see drafted by the Bucks, my early season favourite is Arnett Moultrie who has been jumping up boards but may be a reach in the top 10.
FanPosts are user-generated blogs-within-the-blog. We ask that members abide by our community guidelines and keep things respectable. Thanks.