As I mentioned yesterday on one of the threads I would be focusing on the Draft if the Bucks lost and the rest is history as they say.
My picks 1-14 are based on my opinion of players and team need. Positions based on standings prior to Thursday action.
Feel free to tell me what you think.
1. Charlotte- Uni is a prefix which means "one" or "single" so with the first pick in the 2012 NBA draft the Bobcats select Anthony Davis aka Unibrow
2. Washington-Thomas Robinson They already have a crowd at the 3 so either a 4 or a 2 or maybe Drummond to learn under Nene but I think they pick Robinson.
3. New Orleans-MKG to NO FTW
4. Sacramento-Harrison Barnes
5. TO-If I'm BC I'm looking to trade down but I probably pick Beal here
6. Cleveland-Where don't they need hep? PG so we go for Drummond
7, Portland(NJ)-They can get their C with their next pick so how about Kendall Marshall(reach alert)
8. Utah(GSW)-They need help at 1, 2, 3 so Lillard
9. Detroit-Austin Rivers
11. Portland-Tyler Zeller
12. Milwaukee-Jeremy Lamb
13. Phoenix-Perry Jones III
14. Utah-Terrance Jones