The 2012 NBA Summer League All-Star team has been announced, and the Milwaukee Bucks are represented by standouts John Henson and Tobias Harris on the squad. Milwaukee's 2012 and 2011 first-round picks looked far more advanced than most players on the court for the entire week, so they are both definitely deserving of the honor. Co-MVP honors went to Josh Selby of the Memphis Grizzlies and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers.
The complete roster includes: Malcolm Thomas (Chicago Bulls), Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards), Tobias Harris (Milwaukee Bucks), John Henson (Bucks), Jeremy Lamb (Houston Rockets), Dominique Jones (Dallas Mavericks), Cory Joseph (San Antonio Spurs), Jimmy Butler (Bulls), Kemba Walker (Charlotte Bobcats), Donatas Motiejunas (Rockets) and Jae Crowder (Mavericks).
If you want more analysis on Henson, Harris and other top performers on the Bucks, be sure to check out our Summer League notes post series:
- Milwaukee Bucks Summer League Notes: Tobias Harris, Game 1 vs. Hornets
- Milwaukee Bucks Summer League Notes: Doron Lamb, Game 1 vs. Hornets
- Milwaukee Bucks Summer League Notes: John Henson, Game 2 Vs. Wizards
- Milwaukee Bucks Summer League Notes: Why Larry Sanders Is Failing To Impress
If you missed any of the five games the Bucks played in Las Vegas, check out our game recaps for each contest:
- Tobias Harris, Doron Lamb Impress In Bucks' Summer League Victory
- Wizards 78, Bucks 75: John Henson And Tobias Harris Impress
- Bucks 77, D-League Select 68: The Harris-Henson Show Provides An Encore
- Bucks 88, Celtics 87: Tobias Harris, John Henson And Larry Sanders Aim To Please
- Summer League 2012 | Bucks 113, Bulls 68: The Vegas Bucks Are Who We Thought They Were
Here is your complete 2012 NBA Summer League All-Star Team: