- Bucks 97 Mavericks 95: Box / Video
- My recap here.
- Charles Gardner also recaps the game.
- Gardner adds a Mo Williams ankle update in the JS blog. Williams played well for a guy at full-strength, and great for someone clearly bothered by a twisted ankle. Although his ankle required a lot of taping and obviously caused discomfort, it sounds like he should be okay to go on Tuesday against the 76ers.
Asked what he needed to do for his ankle, Williams had the answer.
"Treatment," he said. "But I will be back Tuesday."
- Eddie Sefko of the Dallas Morning News adds a recap.
- Chuck Curti of Times Online writes about Yi Jianlian's cultural and basketball beginnings in the United States. And of course there are some Yao comparisons.
On the court, Yi is also a bit ahead of Yao. Over his first 10 games — all starts — Yi is averaging 9.9 points and 6.1 rebounds. Yao, who was 22 years old as a rookie, averaged 8.9 points and 5.2 rebounds over his first 10, and those totals were boosted by a 30-point, 16-rebound effort in his 10th game.
- Mary Schmitt Boyer of Cleveland.com asks Yi a few questions.
Sunday Bucks Notes
By Alex Boeder