- Thank you to Hoops Addict for releasing the Blogger MVP/ROY Rankings, Version 1.0, Volume 2008-09.
- As Frank noted, the NBA disciplined Kevin Garnett and Andrew Bogut for their roles in the slapping sequence. KG was suspended for one game and Andrew Bogut's technical was upgraded to a flagrant foul penalty one.
- Standing 5-6, Milwaukee is well on its way to salvaging a solid start despite an extremely difficult early schedule. Frank explores exactly how the Bucks might survive a brutal November.
- Brett Boyer at The Bratwurst attempts to justifiy how Dan Gadzuric took the last shot in the overtime loss to the Celtics. The problem was less about who took the shot, but where the shot was taken. Gadz played well, but the Bucks needed a three. If Sessions couldn't get open, how about Joe Alexander? He did hit his only three in the game.
- Known for preferring seasoned vets on the floor to the youngsters, JS Online's Tom Enlund writes Scott Skiles is running with the rookies in Milwaukee.
- InsideHoops interviews Richard Jefferson in MSG on Nov. 2.
- Empty The Bench ranks the aforementioned Jefferson one of the NBA's most depressing players of 2008. A bit harsh, honestly. By many measures, Jefferson is a hugely positive contributor thus far in Milwaukee.
- Skeets at BDL reports Charlie Villanueva won the first ever winner of the Bald And The Beautiful title by Eagle Snacks. Charlie will receive a trophy and $1,500 to benefit the National Alopecia Areata Foundation.
- Writing for TrueHoop, Kevin Arnovitz revisits draft day in 2005, when the Bucks held the first overall pick and chose Andrew Bogut.
- Speaking of the Aussie, Bogut promises to blog on his newly updated website.
- Basketbawful delivers a series of Luc Richard Mbah a Moute anagrams. (via TrueHoop)
- Power Ranking the Bucks:
Tuesday Notes: Blogger MVP/ROY Rankings, Luc anagrams, Power rankings
By Alex Boeder
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.