You can't press fast forward and skip ahead to the 2013 NBA Draft, but you can press play on our latest podcast episode to help pass the time! In Part 1 of our three-part preview, we analyzed the future potential of Alex Len, Nerlens Noel, Victor Oladipo, Trey Burke, Ben McLemore, Anthony Bennett and Otto Porter. Our reservations about most of the top players revealed the difficulties that teams will face in the top five, and the conversation set up some expectations for the type of talent that will be available in the 10-15 range on draft night. That's where things could get very interesting, because most experts believe things flatten out considerably from 10-30.
In Part 2, the discussion turns to the next best players left on the board: C.J. McCollum, Giannis Adetokunbo, Cody Zeller, Shabazz Muhammad, Michael Carter-Williams, Dennis Schroeder and then a cluster of big men that could complicate matters for our beloved Bucks. Are any of these guys worth getting exicted about? Would John Hammond and Co. be better off trading back if the guys in this range are off the board? We discuss these issues and more in the latest podcast episode. If you want even more draft coverage, we have plenty of reading options for you as well:
- Exploring the gap in talent created by young prospects who withdrew from the draft in April
- Tracking trends on the DX big board
- Analyzing the evolution of the top-100 rankings from Chad Ford of ESPN
- Analyzing the evolution of the Draft Express top-100
- Brew Hoop Community Draft Board
- The latest Bucks draft news: Jamaal Franklin visits, Allen Crabbe due in next
- NBA Draft Podcast, Part 1
(1) For PC And Mac Users - Listen to this episode. You can also listen or subscribe on iTunes.
(2) For iPhone Users - Download this episode (right click and save). You can listen or subscribe on iTunes.
(3) For Mobile Android Users - Visit our Mobile Site.