It's been a while since we did one of our Giannis Antetokounmpo highlights posts, so first off: sorry. Giannis has been in a bit of a slump over the past few weeks, and the Bucks...well, we know how that's been going.
Thankfully, the Bucks showed they still have at least a little fight left in them on Monday night, and their 101-98 win over the Knicks wouldn't have been possible--or half as fun--without Giannis being Giannis.
With his parents and younger brothers Kostas and Alex arriving in Milwaukee just 24 hours earlier, Giannis promised the FS Wisconsin team something special for his family's first NBA game, and the rookie delivered with 15 points and some critical plays in the fourth quarter of the Bucks' nervy win over the Knicks. But don't take my word for it--check the video above and soak it up for yourself.
It was a storybook night for a 19-year-old kid reuniting with his family for the first time in five months, and hopefully the first of many nights like this they'll share at the BMOHBC. Also worth noting: there may have been another couple future NBAers sitting in the Adetokunbo/Antetokounmpo cheering section on Monday. Giannis told Jim Paschke ahead of the game that his 16-year-old brother Kostas grew from 6'4" to 6'7" since the last time Giannis saw him--five months ago. Giannis has previously said Kostas has the most potential of anyone in his family, so...wow. Kostas was rumored to be headed to Whitefish Bay Dominican before the season started, but his family's visa issues derailed their arrival until now.
More highlights from the past few weeks below:
Bucks vs. Magic highlights:
Bucks vs. Cavaliers highlights:
Bucks vs. Spurs highlights:
Bucks vs. Rockets highlights:
Bucks vs. Raptors highlights:
- VIDEO | Giannis Antetokounmpo complete highlights vs. Knicks, Magic, Cavs, Spurs, Rockets and Raptors
- Bucks 101, Knicks 98 Recap | Brandon Knight and Giannis Antetokounmpo carry Bucks past Carmelo and Co.
- Knicks vs. Bucks Preview | Bucks return home to face Carmelo and the Knicks (again)
- 2014 NBA Draft Debates: Dante Exum, Julius Randle, Marcus Smart
- Recap: Grizzlies 99, Bucks 90 | Grit and Grind beats Grin and Bear it
- Bucks vs. Grizzlies Preview | Mike Conley in doubt as Bucks try to forget miserable January in Memphis