|13/14 NBA Season|
|March 10, 2014|
|BMO Harris Bradley Center | Milwaukee, WI|
|FS Wisconsin | 620 WTMJ / Audio League Pass|
|Brandon Knight||PG||Jameer Nelson|
|Nate Wolters||SG||Arron Afflalo|
|Khris Middleton||SF||Maurice Harkless|
|Ersan Ilyasova||PF||Tobias Harris|
|Zaza Pachulia||C||Nikola Vucevic|
|2013/14 Advanced Stats|
|91.7 (26th)||Pace||93.8 (16th)|
|101.6 (27th)||ORtg||100.9 (27th)|
|110.5 (30th)||DRtg||106.6 (17th)|
Everything coming up Bucks. As we have noted about a million times, the Bucks haven't won two games in a row all season, but they do have a few numbers going in their favor tonight (all usual "losing may be for the best!" caveats apply). No, really:
- By virtue of having lost on Saturday to the Wizards, the Bucks are eligible to win tonight.
- The Bucks are the proud owners of a two-game Monday winning streak! Apparently this is a thing, as long as you realize it's mostly random and meaningless.
- The Bucks also own a one-game winning streak against the Magic, whom they edged 104-100 on February 18 in Milwaukee.
- The home team has won the last seven games in the series, so that's also pointing in Milwaukee's favor.
- The Magic are the only team with a worse road (4-29) record than the Bucks' home record (7-26), which says everything you need to know about the Bucks' season. Also, this means that they should theoretically be favorites tonight, right?