It's finally here. The moment Bucks fans have been looking forward to--and probably losing a little sleep over--is upon us. In one hour, the Bucks will have learned where they will be selecting in the lottery. The Bucks will be picking from one of the top four slots come draft night. That is very cool. Let's all remember how cool that is, okay? Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.
Since a lot of people will be focused on this lottery and offering their #HOTTAKES, you may feel overwhelmed trying to keep up with all of it. Don't worry, because we'll have you covered. We've compiled a list of people who will be watching tonight and put it all in one convenient place for you.
DRAFT LOTTERY ETIQUETTE
- It's totally okay to cry if the Bucks end up in the perfect spot or the less-than-perfect spot. Emotion is good.
- Be aware that the less-than-perfect fourth spot is still a more likely outcome (35.76%) than the perfect first overall spot (25.0%). But the best case is still more likely than either the the second-best (21.49%) or third-best outcomes (17.75%).
- It's also OK not to cry or be stressed at all, because remember that one of Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Joel Embiid and Dante Exum will be available to the Bucks on June 26 no matter what happens tonight. You'd have been pretty thrilled if we told you that last October, right?
- Be cool, people.
- Don't be uncool, people. We don't need anyone bursting through the comments on profanity-laced tirades.
- 911 is the emergency number your parties should call, should any of us pass out under the pressure. At Brew Hoop we use the buddy system, so find a buddy and figure out a system. Safety first.
- That's all. Keep those fingers crossed! Say your last-minute prayers to the basketball gods!