What a year it has been. The Milwaukee Bucks may not have reached significant on-court success, but there were definitely steps taken by the players individually and the team as a whole. There was the continuing ascendence of Giannis Antetokounmpo, the successful return of Jabari Parker, the perpetually-underappreciated mastery of Khris Middleton, and that's just scratching the surface.
But sometimes scratching the surface isn't good enough! No, sometimes we need to dive as deep as we can to really figure out what really happened, and where it will take us going forward. As they say, that's what we're here for.
The Brew Hoop staff, in our vast and infinite* knowledge, decided to take the task of grading the season ourselves. To that end, we broke down at each player individually (plus the coaching staff as a group) and analyzed them based on these five criteria:
- Offense: How well the player performed and contributed to the Bucks' offense.
- Defense: How well the player performed and contributed to the Bucks' defense.
- Improvement: The player's overall improvement from 2014-15 until now.
- Fit Going Forward: How well the player fits the team for the foreseeable future.
- Overall: The player's overall impact on the team.
|7: Very good|
|5: Not good|
- Tyler Ennis, Damien Inglis, Johnny O'Bryant (aka the GET HYPE Trio)
- Greivis Vasquez, O.J. Mayo, Jerryd Bayless (aka Expiring Contract Island)
- John Henson, Rashad Vaughn, Miles Plumlee (aka the Well...Maybe... Gang)
- Michael Carter-Williams, Greg Monroe (aka the "What would you say...you do here?" Brothers)
- Bucks coaching staff (aka the Brew Hoop Comment Section All Stars)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jabari Parker, Khris Middleton (aka The Future...Probably)