The All-Star Break may have left the Bucks a bit rusty in their first game out against the Boston Celtics, but we’re firing on all cylinders here at The Brew Hoop podcast. With our new shift to a weekly format, we expect the episodes to be a bit shorter at times, but today is not that day. Our curiosities flit around throughout the recording, but in broad strokes here’s what we touch on:
- Milwaukee’s victories over Minnesota and Boston
- Nikola Mirotic’s integration into the team and how it could affect the frontcourt rotation
- The MVP discussion in light of Brian Windhorst’s recent article discussing player reaction to the race
- All-Star festivities recap (apologies for none of us paying almost any attention)
- Preview the upcoming games on the West coast road trip
As always, the music is brought to you by MC Cullah. You also will notice pre-post and mid-roll ads during the show, which is part of our shift over to MegaPhone as part of the SB Nation podcast network. I also completely spaced on introducing an ad read during the recording, so I’ll do my best to remember that for next time. For today, I hope you’ll understand when a segment suddenly switches to an ad read. Thank you for listening and feel free to leave any feedback or reaction in the comments below.