It’s Monday, which means it’s time once again for an episode of The Brew Hoop Podcast. We were all in much merrier spirits this time around, with Coach Budenholzer making some pivotal adjustments in the last two games that flipped the script on this series following a tough game one blowout.
We look at Milwaukee’s game three victory from all facets, including:
- Giannis’s progression as a scorer/playmaker as the series has gone on
- Have the Bucks solved this Celtics defense
- The bench performances of Pat Connaughton and George Hill
- What’s going on with Eric Bledsoe
- What adjustments may be in store from Brad Stevens
As always, we really appreciate anyone who listens to us ramble on for nearly an hour every week.