After our ill-fated emergency podcast about the twin deals of Jrue Holiday and Bogdan Bogdanovic, the latter deal blew up in our faces and rendered any/all discussion from that podcast irrelevant. As such, we’ve convened to break down the actual Milwaukee Bucks offseason in full, from the second round picks to the bit players Horst added in the aftermath of the Bogdanovic blow-up.
First, we look at the individual contracts and which players pique our interest before debating whether the team is actually better than last season. After discussing whether their limitations may force Bud to experiment more this season, they break down how we feel about Jon Horst after an offseason where he re-made the team in hopes of a championship.
Other topics include:
- Where does the Bucks front office rank among the league?
- Long live Donte’s Inferno
- What to watch for in the preseason
- Takeaways from media day sessions
- The city edition jerseys
- One holiday movie to watch, and one to avoid at all costs
- Shouting out Robert Oster, the fountain pen gawd who provided Riley with an enormously generous care package
One other small note, we’ve switched up our recording set-up a little to make it quicker for us to get these podcasts turned around and uploaded. What does this mean for you: for the time being, we won’t have a YouTube version of the podcast to embed in the article. I’ll keep looking to see if there may be a simple solution for this problem, but for now, you’ll have to live with simply listening to our melodious voices.
As always, thanks for listening.