After a scorching Game 4 from Khris Middleton, the Milwaukee Bucks extended their season (for now) as they try to stave off elimination and stare down an offseason that portends numerous questions the organization likely weren’t ready to answer when 2020 began.
In today’s episode, Adam, Riley and Kyle discuss the Giannis injury, how to parse out blame, frustration over the lack of adjustments and a general conversation about Bud’s coaching performance thus far. Other topics include:
- Khris Middleton’s Game 4 Moment
- Your optimum 8-man rotation (with & w/o Giannis)
- The persistent defensive lapses and lack of creativity offensively
- Are there reasons for optimism?
- How long we expect this series to go? (Could be rendered moot by Game 5’s result...)
There also were some light audio issues on this one, which are probably more pronounced if you watch the YouTube recording below. Tune to 1:28:30 for video of Riley’s Fountain Pen review, featuring a primo ink this week.
Thanks, as always, for listening.