The podcast crew have been off for awhile, but we’re going to be returning to our usual weekly schedule now that the season is here.
To kick things off, me, Kyle Carr, and new staff member Morgan Ross got together to cobble together some insights from Milwaukee’s 1-4 preseason. Then, I throw a whole bunch of over/unders and prediction questions their way to test just how bold they were feeling this morning. For those who want to play along in the comments, here’s what I asked them:
- Over/Under 49.5 wins?
- Will the Bucks take the East’s top seed?
- Will Giannis win his third MVP trophy?
- Over/Under the Bucks having 2.5 All-Stars? (just Giannis last year)
- Over/Under Giannis making 33.3% of his threes? (30.3% last year)
- DID. GIANNIS. FIX. HIS. JUMPER….!?!?!?!?!?!
- Everyone healthy, who makes your 8 man rotation?
- gRay Allen or The Big Ragu?
- Over/Under 41.5 regular season appearances for Nwora? (30 last year)
- Over/Under 9.5th in DRtg? (10th last year) - Over means worse than 9.5th, under means better than 9.5th
- Over/Under George Hill is cooked?
- Over/Under 34.5% from three for Brook this year? (33.8% last year)
- Will Sandro be the G-League MVP?
- Who will have more minutes played this season: Semi Ojeleye or Rodney Hood?
After all that, we’ve got our usual rapid fire questions, Kyle and Morgan’s review of Adele’s “Easy On Me” music video, the premier of “Where in the World is Morgan Ross?”, and our weekly predictions.
We’re planning on having on a number of our new staff members to join the recordings, and of course, look forward to appearances by some of our longer-established voices. Thanks as ever for listening!