clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Bucks Tracking Poll Results: Week 5

The lukewarm answers won out in most cases

NBA: NOV 30 Bucks at Bulls Photo by Melissa Tamez/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

Another round of results from our Tuesday Tracker are in! Thanks for all your votes. Here are some of the highlights:

  • A solid majority of respondents (68%) think the Bucks have a “Celtics problem.” I’d be curious to know why the other 32% think this isn’t true.
  • 85% answered that the Bucks should not just ride out MarJon Beauchamp’s slump, but most with that opinion think that Adrian Griffin should increase his workload.
  • Over 3/4ths of respondents are concerned on some level that the Bucks are struggling to beat poor teams like the Wizards and Blazers. You can add the Bulls to that list now too.
  • Only one in ten respondents think the Bucks’ defense is “definitely improving,” while 38% would say “not really.”
  • Nearly half of respondents are confident that the Dame-Giannis pairing will be up to their expectations by midseason, though. 26% said it was as expected or better than expected.
  • Support for Griffin is down 8% and those who disapprove are up the same percentage, but a similar majority remains undecided.
  • Fewer respondents (71%) believe the Bucks can win a title this year in their current state and 17% say they cannot, but that’s still a lower number than two weeks ago.

Poll

As of writing, Khris Middleton is questionable with left Achilles tendinitis. Which of these best matches how concerned are you about this?

This poll is closed

  • 14%
    Highly concerned
    (25 votes)
  • 42%
    Fairly concerned
    (72 votes)
  • 27%
    Only a little concerned
    (47 votes)
  • 3%
    Neutral
    (6 votes)
  • 5%
    Generally unconcerned
    (10 votes)
  • 4%
    Totally unconcerned
    (8 votes)
168 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Is it fair to say the Bucks have a Celtics problem?

This poll is closed

  • 68%
    Yes
    (114 votes)
  • 31%
    No
    (53 votes)
167 votes total Vote Now

Poll

MarJon Beauchamp’s minutes are decreasing after returning from a sprained ankle and his numbers are trending down. Which of these courses would you take with him?

This poll is closed

  • 49%
    Give him more minutes to work out of any slump
    (81 votes)
  • 35%
    Keep him around 10 minutes as in the last two games
    (59 votes)
  • 1%
    Remove him from the regular rotation
    (2 votes)
  • 6%
    Give him a game or two off as a reset
    (11 votes)
  • 7%
    Send him on a G League assignment
    (12 votes)
165 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How concerned are you about the Bucks sometimes struggling with poor teams like the Wizards and Blazers this past week?

This poll is closed

  • 14%
    Highly concerned
    (24 votes)
  • 33%
    Fairly concerned
    (57 votes)
  • 29%
    Only a little concerned
    (50 votes)
  • 6%
    Neutral
    (11 votes)
  • 11%
    Generally unconcerned
    (19 votes)
  • 5%
    Totally unconcerned
    (9 votes)
170 votes total Vote Now

Poll

The Bucks’ defensive ranking is hovering around 21st, about two points above league average. On the whole, would you currently say their defense is improving?

This poll is closed

  • 10%
    Definitely
    (17 votes)
  • 51%
    Somewhat
    (86 votes)
  • 37%
    Not really
    (63 votes)
166 votes total Vote Now

Poll

After fifteen games or so, is the Dame-Giannis pairing currently where you expected it to be at this point?

This poll is closed

  • 5%
    It’s better than expected
    (10 votes)
  • 19%
    It’s about the same as expected
    (33 votes)
  • 49%
    Not yet, but it will be by the midpoint of the season
    (83 votes)
  • 15%
    Not yet, but it will be by the playoffs
    (26 votes)
  • 10%
    Not at all, and it might not work out
    (17 votes)
169 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Do you approve of the job Adrian Griffin is doing as the Bucks’ head coach?

This poll is closed

  • 17%
    Yes
    (29 votes)
  • 20%
    No
    (34 votes)
  • 61%
    Undecided
    (102 votes)
165 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Do you approve of the job Jon Horst is doing as the Bucks’ general manager?

This poll is closed

  • 89%
    Yes
    (150 votes)
  • 2%
    No
    (5 votes)
  • 7%
    Undecided
    (12 votes)
167 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Do you think this Bucks team can win the title as currently constructed?

This poll is closed

  • 70%
    Yes
    (118 votes)
  • 16%
    No
    (28 votes)
  • 12%
    Undecided
    (21 votes)
167 votes total Vote Now

Thanks again for voting! Check back on Tuesday for another slate of questions.